What I Did And Did Not Like About Prometheus: A List By L. David Pyes
What I Liked:
- It was visually very well done. It had a really cool aesthetic that I enjoyed.
- Noomi Rapace’s performance.
- Michael Fassbender’s performance.
- Idris Elba’s performance.
- Charlize Theron’s performance.
- Idris Elba playing an accordion.
- That one scene Noomi Rapace has that made me really uncomfortable but it was incredible. You know which one if you saw it. If you don’t, I wont ruin it for you.
- Did I say Michael Fassbender’s performance? Because it was really cool.
What I Didn’t Like:
- It was really hard for me to care about any of the other characters that weren’t played by any of the actors listed above.
- I feel like the movie was trying to figure out what it was as it was happening. Like it wasn’t exactly a horror movie but it wasn’t exactly an action movie? I guess how I classify it isn’t the most important thing in the scope of things but it was like I was getting mixed signals.
- I didn’t understand most of the things Guy Pearce’s character did.
- That’s it really.
7 Notes/ Hide
- david8shead reblogged this from rocketfists and added:
- cousinben likes this
- thesonicscrew said: I felt it would have been a much better movie if there had ben no alien connection at all. Think of all the alien connected parts to that movie…they almost had nothing really to do with the plot, they were more of a side-story with no real weight..
- amanduhjoy reblogged this from rocketfists and added:
- zombifytherainbow likes this
- amanduhjoy likes this
- axereels likes this
- rocketfists posted this