Q:hey im sorry to ask this i just think i might be suffering from depression and anxiety and stuff and i was wondering how you felt before you went to the place you went? you dont have to answer this if you dont want to im just really scared
I’m gonna give you some advice. You may not like it, because I sure didn’t like hearing it when I was told this.
Okay ready? Here it goes.
You gotta go talk to someone else. Be it a therapist, or a parent, or a friend, you gotta get some help working through what you’re going through. If you’re anything like me, you’re gonna be really reluctant to because frankly you don’t know what you’re going through or why you’re going through it, and deep down you’re scared.
It’s gonna be rough. I’ll be honest, some days you’re gonna wanna like just curl up in a ball and let all of the stuff you’re feeling take over you. But you can’t let yourself give up.
You’re never really ever alone, and there’s always gonna be at least one person rooting for you. And if it seems like there isn’t, then you gotta root for yourself and make as much noise as possible to compensate.
Don’t let yourself get to where I was, okay? Just find someone nearby and let them know how you feel. If you ever wanna come off anon and talk, I won’t turn you away.
39 Notes/ Hide
- lebabby likes this
- keenpeach likes this
- allaboutanastasia likes this
- crewsmissile likes this
- frenchstyleincidentalmusic likes this
- thirdinline said: you’re the best
- thirdinline likes this
- frazninja said: it wasnt me who asked this, but its so nice to hear that i’m not alone
- frazninja likes this
- notlikethecountry likes this
- tvbloemen likes this
- bekkicanflyy likes this
- hexsweeney likes this
- monology said: This is why I follow you, Lloyd. You’re a genuine gem.
- el-camino likes this
- voldey likes this
- anxiousnerd likes this
- stickittothemandria likes this
- kaylesimpson likes this
- doglets likes this
- laurenisjewish likes this
- deathlehem likes this
- 12818-tomhanks likes this
- slugloverslife likes this
- kyralily likes this
- crewnex said: i’m really proud of this anon for even being able to say they think they are dealing with depression because that is a hard thing to realize. you can do it, anon. i hope ur reading all this
- crewnex likes this
- phantomboats said: Lloyd, I think this is the best response to this kind of question that I have ever read. Anon: He’s right. It’s hard as hell, but it’s the only thing that will eventually really make everything okay again. And good luck and stuff yeah
- naarbeckie likes this
- futurefantastic likes this
- the-misery-chick likes this
- phantomboats likes this
- wafflability said: This is really good advice and exactly the kind of thing anon needs to do
- extrememediocrity likes this
- iamjayse likes this
- eyesbiglove-crumbs likes this
- rocketfists posted this