Day 18: Favorite bird pokemon
UHHH i have a lot of favorites but i gotta say braviary really won me over
I guess it was really obvious in Black 1 but it’s SUPER OBVIOUS in Black 2 but also I’ve never heard anyone talk about this ever so lets talk about it?
N has white skin and a green ponytail, the reverse of Zoroark’s black skin and red ponytail. His name is N which is like a sideway Z. He isn’t a human that can talk to Pokemon, he’s a Pokemon that can talk to people. He apparently does not realize that he’s a Pokemon and does not change shape at will. (Illusion is a passive ability.)
In Black 1 you find a lost little boy in Castelia City who turns out to be a Zorua in the shape of a human. Also, in the anime, Zoroark becomes a perfect copy of Ash. Unlike Ditto, Zoroark is a perfect copy and can maintain that form as long as he doesn’t get hit. N has never actually been physically harmed in the story.
N has a Zoroark in his party, but Zorua and Zoroark generally come in pairs and have more of a parent/child relationship than most evolutionary lines. Also when they found N in the woods he was living with a Zorua and a Darmanitan. Was that a Zorua without a Zoroark, or was a Zoroark family taking care of a real human child that eventually died, and retained it’s form? N is based on the folklore concept of a child being “raised by wolves” and being a bridge between nature and society.
Anyway, after you beat the story mode in BW2, a Zoroark appears on Victory Road. It’ll do it’s cry as you approach it, hop, and clearly gesture for you to follow. Then it’ll enter a cave and go down a staircase. When you follow it, you enter a closed room, where there is no Zoroark, only N. And N starts talking to you as if you were already in the middle of a conversation. Later on in this event, you battle N, and there is no Zoroark in his party.
This isn’t even on Bulbapedia as like a popular theory or anything?
Hello friends! I am tumblr user Nageki, aka Twitch, and since I just hit 300 followers i figure it’s time to give back to all you lovely peeps with a #giveaway! i own no items of value so i am falling back on my sole useful skill, which is making convincing-looking fake Pokemon sprites! i am a spriter for a Pokemon fangame (Pokemon Uranium). people seem to like them and i hope you will too!! some examples of my work are up there already but if you want to see more you can consult my deviantart or photobucket.
this is my first giveaway so bear with me ok.
- 1 like, 1 reblog. i won’t be checking but you guys are on the honor system here, i trust you
- don’t erase this text from your reblogs
- if you don’t have a reference picture for your character, a detailed description will do just fine!
- this giveaway will end in a week, on Friday the 14th of December, or if/when it hits 300 reblogs, whichever comes first.
- i will use a random number generator to select a winner. if your askbox is closed or you don’t reply within a day, i will pick another one!
…and now for the part everyone cares about: PRIZES! the winner will be allowed to choose one of these three options. (sorry, them’s the breaks.)
- A fully-animated, B/W-style sprite of the fakemon or character of your choice!(this is the best option btw.) they look great on blogs, on info pages, whatever! your character doesn’t need to be a Pokemon either, they can be any non-human character, including OCs, fursonas, characters from TV series or anime, etc.
- A Pokemon-style trainer sprite of the human(/oid) character of your choice, complete with mugshot! these will come with a slight animation, too (ie. blinking and bouncing or something), but not to the full extent of option #1. this is primarily for those people who don’t have any non-human characters; trainer sprites are not my forte but i will still give it my all!
- 2-3 static Pokemon-style sprites of an evolutionary line, complete with shinies, backsprites, and icons! perfect if you’re making a fangame like me. this choice is best for fakemon but if you want to turn your OC into a pokemon and make up a prevo/evolution for it, go right ahead!
good luck, and thank you all! :>
Signal boost. :)
i would actually kill for an animated TRAINER GREG sprite so
This NEEDS to happen.
Luchan —> Brawlibre —> Lureslador
I found my favorite one thank you goodnight.
Impansy —> Congorong —> Afrikong
Grass, Grass / Fighting, Grass / Fighting
Dude I guess I love you.
A line based on super heroes.
Normid —> Actero
What if I just started reblogging all the coolest Fighting Fakemon?
THESE ARE THE BEST EVER.
This is the Panda fakemon I was referring to. One of my absolute favorites. Especially that last stage.
I want it.